RE: Digitech ISP33B

I am pretty sure that it is a hard bypass.  BTW, the "Bypass" simply
bypasses teh effects, and not the actual unit.  IOW, it is NOT a TRUE
bypass, and the thing, even in bypass mode, drastically colors your tone!!!
(for better or worse, depending on your taste!).

I have mine set up w/ a Rolls Patchworx bypass, controlled via MIDI, but
have not fully programmed either device to the point where I want to add it
into my rig full time.

Alex F/Brain21

Brain21 - www.brain21.net
www.mp3.com/Brain21