infin8ty

Little plug for myself and our listmember phalen orion.  The infin8ty
artists collective is pretty cool and newly redesigned, and Jonathan has
been good enough to put up some fairly hefty files by yours truly,
including
two complete tracks from my new album, one nifty out of print track, and
one
as-yet unreleased track.  Anyone interested in Feedback Music and more
extreme looping may want to check it out at

http://www.infin8ty.com

Thanks all...

David Lee Myers
http://www.pulsewidth.com
"Ourobouros" CD of new Feedback Music available now on Pulsewidth!
In NYC at Downtown Music, Kim's Mondo, Kim's West, and Other Music, and
through Forced Exposure, Anomalous, Wayside, CDeMusic/Electronic Music
Foundation, Deep Listening Catalog, Crouton Music, Recommended (UK),
Staalplaat (Netherlands), and Metamkine (France).