Re:Electrix insecurity

I personally have grown to love my Electrix products (I own the Filter
Factory and the Warp Factory and just ordered the Mo-FX during this recent
blowout deal.............I hope it gets sent).

My feeling, and those of several self described processing freaks I know is
that these products were priced too expensively, originally.

There seems to be a magic line at $200 for specific effects boxes (unlike
the plethora of multi-effects boxes on the market).  This is, of course, a
gross generalization, but I think if these wonderful deviced could be
priced
at
around $200 they would sell much better.
To most people,  a vocoder or a filter box are very cool but not
an 'essential' and it's hard to afford $300-$350 for something that's not
essential.   I bit the bullet, financially, to buy them, but I'm really
glad
I did.

I really hope that they have a success with the Repeater.  They've been a
cool and innovative company!!!

Rick Walker