Re: Electrix going out of business?

I bet this is right on the money. (no pun intended)  It's possible that
they're
coming out with a new line, but selling a product that listed for $399 for
$99?  That seems VERY suspicious.  Reminds me of when one of my roommates
sold
is 27" new TV for $75 to buy crack. (true story, I moved later that
evening)  I
hope they don't buckle under the competition from the Againinator.

Mark Sottilaro