[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: What effect is this?

Sounds like it might've been a KORG KAOS pad ?


----- Original Message -----
From: Rainer Straschill <rs@moinlabs.de>
To: Looper's Delight Mailing List (E-mail)
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 11:20 AM
Subject: What effect is this?

> Dear Loopers,
> I recently saw a Radiohead concert video on Bavarian TV. In one piece, 
> singer played Fender-Rhodes and sang like his pet parrot just died
> night, all while another guy from the group crouched on the floor with a
> small electronic gadget in his lap. The main component of this thingie 
> x-y "Ribbon" controller (backlit in red) which he used to sample parts of
> the vocal line and then "scratch" them. Could anyone tell me what effect
> this was (based on this description or on his knowledge of gear used by
> Raidohead) ?
> Thanks,
> Rainer
> Rainer Straschill
> Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de
> LOOP 2001 - www.againinator.net