Re: Heavy philosophy on the fifth anniversary of LD (was: a Repeatersuggestion)

I share this opion also ..... You may not like it, but for me ,,,,,,
"Myself", this rings very true. although one of the designers has
already hit himself on the head for omitting this feature, I do not
personally require it.