RE: Repeater effect send

One of the coolest things about the Repeater is the software addressable
effect sends. Those blowout Electrix effects are made to be applied
(inserted) into loops, or inserted into the live input for recording or
playing "wet".  The Repeater has midi controllers for changing where the
effect send is inserted. This is one of the most exciting things about
working with the Repeater, IMHO.

I have my setup for playing in my home studio only at the moment, but could
see adapting this to a live situation using a small mixer:

I have all my effects boxes (MOfx, FilterFactory, Vortex, DL4) in a
patchbay, with each input and output addressable at the front,
non-normalled. The Repeater effect sends and returns are also cabled to the
patchbay. So when I want an effect, I patch cable the chosen effect(s) to
the Repeater. This gives the most flexibility for choosing what effect, and
what order when patching multiple effects in series.

I have signal going to the Repeater input from a pair of Aux sends on my
Mackie 1642, with the stereo output of the Repeater going into a stereo
channel on the mixer. This gives flexibility as to what instrument I'm
playing into the 'peater.

Neil