Repeater effect send

Hey loopers and loopettes,

I've hooked up my Repeater at the end of a chain that's basically in
series.  There sure are a lot of empty jacks on the back of that baby, but
as I'm using the stereo outs, I don't see the need of doing a quad out set
up.  I can see the usefulness in a live gig for quad looping, but not at
home.  Then there's the question of the effects sends.  I'm not sure what
I'd gain from using them, as opposed to having the Repeater at the end of
the chain.  Any ideas?  I'd love to here how people are incorporating this
new loop tool into their setups.

Mark