Re: The Big Bump issue.

>I'm not sure why you don't just record a blank loop first, at your desired
>tempo/length and then, open it back up and start playing.  I do it with
>big
>pad-like volume swells all the time, and it works fine.  No bump.  This
>is the
>only way you could do it on the JamMan as well.  The EDP will finish
>a loop and
>keep you in record, I understand, but I'm not sure if anything else does.

- because you may be playing before you set up the blank loop, so you
would either have a separate input control or stop playing while you
set it up.

- even in a washy loop, there may be an acurate tempo, so I much
prefer to tap this for what I actually play instead of having to keep
the "silent timing".
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org