RE: The Big Bump issue.

Exactly!  When I first saw the suggestion of pre-recording blank loops I
begin thinking I have to set up a library of blank loops of different
lengths and tempos, in advance, so that I can get the right setting in
less than 5 secs it takes me to begin playing whatever it is that I feel
I should play .....  Live .... Real time.

Steve