OT: To Loopers in the UK

I just saw on a morning news program where, for the
first time in history, the changing-of-the-guard
ceremony at Buckingham Palace included the playing
of "The Star Spangled Banner".

I wish you could have felt the tingle that went up
my spine & the lump in my throat, seen the tears in
my eyes & the smile on my face. I can't begin to
express what seeing those boys, in their red coats
& bear skin hats, playing my country's national
anthem meant to me.

Thank you my cousins. Thank you my friends.

John

=====
John Tidwell