Re: MoFx part 2 (and Repeater midi implementation)

Yeah, I'm having the same problem you are.  If only the Midiwizard
allowed you to associate a CC# and value for a footswitch...  I looked
at the Yamaha, but didn't get it as money was tight.  Other than that,
the Midiwizard is a fine value.  Seems to me the Repeater's midi
implementation could be better.  Does anyone really need to be able to
access over a thousand loops from the floor?  With a 128 meg CFC, that
would give you about .026 seconds per single track loop.  I think users
would be much better served if you could just control 100 or so loops.
Still seems like plenty of loops to me.

Mark Sottilaro