David Torn article/interview in Electronic Musician

I just received mine in today's mail. It's rather long
but I doubt if it has anything really new for those
who hang out here. He praises the Repeater, EDP, &
his old Lexicon PCM???(I can never remember that damn
number). I haven't had a chance to read the whole
thing. He does describe the EDP as being "deadly" for
rhythmic looping. Does that mean if you engage MUTE
it becomes.......? :)

John

=====
John Tidwell