Re: matrix-1000

-----Original Message-----
From: Raul Bonell <rauboto@dragonet.es>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
>can anybody direct me to some
>site where i could find a dedicated
>editor for this box, if it exists ?
>if not, what sw are you using
>to program the matrix ?
>help ...

can
ask.  The only hardware I know of that will let you do sound design is the
Matrx
6 synth.  Same architecture as the Matrix 1000.  I think that there are
some
homebrew software editors.  The list can help - I haven't kept close track.

Cheers,

Bill        billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html