Re: Trigger pulse/MIDI

>I've got several of the old Digitech RDS 8000's that I'd like to use
>sync'ed
>to MIDI.  Does anyone have any experience getting an older delay to chase
>modern drum machine or an Echoplex?

The Echoplex may be the right "interface to MIDI" in this case. I am
not sure how you can get a pulse out of the Digitech at each loop
end. I doubt they have a connector for this, have they? But the
signal is in there and you can make a connector for it (from a LED
that flashes at each loop start, for example). Then feed the BeatSync
input of the EDP and you get MIDIsync out...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org