Re: Repeater sound clip

I don't think we should stop talking about any looper (I delete a lot of
threads that don't pertain to gear I use, or am thinking about
using/getting), but since Electrix has been good enough to set up a
user's forum on their site (http://www.electrixpro.com) we should
probably keep bug related and "how do you..." questions to the forum.

On the other hand, if you've mangled the Repeater to do something really
cool, or it has caused you to change the way you loop in a global way,
there is no better place, IMO, than Looper's Delight for that.  Same
holds true for any looper.  If you're sick of the thread, filter it out.

Mark Sottilaro