OT: Hairdos and Attitudes; Stig as guitarist

I noticed from archival photos that Stig used to be more hirsute--now
sporting a buzz cut--
More on a musical note but still OT with regard to looping--did Steuart do
time as a  6-string guitarist?  Seemed like he made reference to a "more
like Clapton than Pass" comment in the LA Times . . .
Figured now was as good a time to ask as any--I'm knee deep in personal
effects (not the digital kind), doing the move to San Diego--
I have discovered that a lifetime as a musician has made me partial to
moving!
Wonder if I can get somebody to pay me to move (maybe try to take up a
collection wherever I go)
Catch ya'll on the B side . . .
Gary