RE: dancing and stig

>** cool. did you go to one of these about 9-10 months ago at angel's
>gate? i'm starting to think that we met there at another of
>belinda's gigs (she did some stuff to some recorded pieces of
>another band of mine, my 5-year-old daughter was with me) - - did
>your wife dance at one about then?

nah, i doubt it.  i haven't been to angels gate since....whew...'90
maybe?  my wife doesn't dance anymore...she's the choreographer for
mandala danceworks.  not sure how her and belinda know each other,
but i know the so cal dance world is an incestuous bunch, where
everybody knows everybody...somehow.

had a strange thought whilst driving to work this morning, with
memories of san pedro in my head (i lived in long beach 87-94).  i
wondered what list of "the 6 degrees of mike watt" might look like...

anyway, we'll probably see you there!

rich