Re: an mp3

It's truly beautiful!  Makes me regret not having purchased a Filter
Factory
when they were blowing them out so cheaply.  (it was a contest between that
and a Warp Factory for the last space in my rack. The Warp Factory won.)

I haven't in a long time, but I used to love going to open mic nights and
inflicting similar weirdness on unsuspecting audiences.  My problem was
always that I seemed to have a long set up time and I'd have to get there
early to set up before it started, then wait until the final act before I
could tear it all down.  Now that I've got a Repeater, I've set up a little
JamMan set up for such things, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Mark Sottilaro