Re: what do loopers do when they're not looping?

jimfowler@prodigy.net writes:

>best advice for magically having more time to play music: throw your t.v.
>through the window.
a nice sentiment, i think --- given the general 'quality' level of most of
what's on the tube, but somewhat misdirected, i think.

>when i drive down the street at night and see the glow of a television
>from
>within so many homes, i wonder how much of our time is wasted on
>television.
>think of how much we'd get done without it...just a thought...
indeed.
i watch the tv --- mostly (so-called) news, sports, movies, cartoons ---
and
i get more music 'done' than i could ever possibly distribute.
(i won't vouch for the music's *quality*, but..... well, you get my
point.....)
and:
i raised two kids, put them through university, and have happily
maintained a
30-yr marriage, etc etc.....
don't blame the tv-addiction: maybe music is 'done' on a 'need' basis.....

best,
dt / splattercell