Re: Open Letter to the General Looping Community regarding Video Demos of Looping Devices

I just want to say that I'm excited by all of this - using the collective
knowledge of the community to enhance individual (and collective)
creativity.

Very cool.

I'll help.

M....

At 05:45 PM 3/20/02 -0600, you wrote:
>the company i work for has a small vhs duping station where i could make
copies 10 at a time.
>source can be betacam (industry standard), or dv, hi8, svhs, vhs, etc...
>we can also do encoding for video cd's and dvd's but that's probably a bit
too pie-in-the-sky...
>maybe a few short excerpts in avi or mpg could be put on
loopers-delight.com...

Demos of Looping Devices