Re: OT: Gear transport in NYC?

Greg -

the way of the cab. usally car service of some type.
and lately i've been lucky enough to have this one
weekly gig on Thursday nights right around the corner
from my apt.
right now I go with SKBs three rack space. the new
jobbies are quite nice. one bag w/various switches,
Selina (gtr.) and a Sundown 1x12 though sometimes just
go straight to the deck, subject to venue.

best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002