my second 9 string bass

I am very happy to announce to my fellow gear junkies that I ordered my
second Warrior Nine string bass today!

It will be the long lost twin to my current Warrior fretted Nine string,
only
this "twin" will be a fretless version!

If you want to see the bass I already have, go to:
http://www.warriorinstruments.com/artists.asp
click my name, Gregory Bruce Campbell...

I am overly anxious! I have 6 to 8 weeks of nauseating anxiety ahead...

Did you hear that? UPS? oh it was just the wind...

Did you hear that? UPS? oh it was the neighbors...

Did you hear that? UPS? damn, it was the wind again...