Re: sightings (Gary Hall)

While we're on the topic of press, I noticed an article by our friend,
looping hardware pioneer Gary Hall, in the June Electronic Musician
magazine - the one with the "Endless Loops" cover:

MASTER CLASS: THE MAX FACTOR
The designer of Lexicon's classic PCM42 digital delay reveals how he
created a virtual PCM42 with updated features, including surround outputs,
using Cycling '74's powerful Max/MSP programming environment. Learn all
the
steps you need to know to build your own signal-processing devices.
by Gary S. Hall

Check it out!

-Hans Lindauer