[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

wall wart defeater

i remember that this thing exists which is basically just an extender 
cable for wall warts so
you can plug more things into one power strip, but i can't remember the 
proper term or where
you can get them. help, anyone? thanks!