[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: wall wart defeater

Radio Shack sells cheap little 6" extension cords that let me plug a couple
of wall warts's in each socket on the power strip.  The local stores have 
sometimes, the salesfolk never know about em.

----- Original Message -----
From: "skincage" <skincage@infin8ty.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 3:16 PM
Subject: wall wart defeater

> i remember that this thing exists which is basically just an extender
cable for wall warts so
> you can plug more things into one power strip, but i can't remember the
proper term or where
> you can get them. help, anyone? thanks!
> jon