Re: THIS IS FOR REAL. (Ejection proposal)

I think if there were pre defined rules on this list, and one of the rules
was broken, then you'd have a case, but as it is, we have no such rules,
and
that maybe a good thing.  However, if you really don't like what a list
member contributes, you can always set up an email filter to filter that
address out.

Mark