Re: new looping/sequencer/fx rack finished.

> purty! how the hell do you drag that around, though?

well this friday i had kate with me. here we are playing in january:
http://www.suitandtieguy.com/sights/010502_katestg_13.jpg

it helps to play with another person.

> seriously though, it's way classy. beats the hell out of my pile of gator
> cases. i know how the slow setup thing goes too! i've been given "the
>talk"
> more than once. haha. then again i got half-yelled at for getting
>tranced out
> and playing double my set time without realizing it. like you say, oh
>well!

that's why i don't even bother playing parties. they never want to book me
begin with, and they always put me on at 3am after Death Squad has cleared
the
room of all punters.

punk rawk shows, bookstores, and coffee shops are my favourite places to
play
now.

Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com