Re: new looping/sequencer/fx rack finished.

At 13:22 09/06/2002, you wrote:
> > Nice one Eric - check out: http://armatronix.com/studio.jpg -
>separated at
> > birth?  It looks like you've got me beaten by about eight spaces,
>though
> > (and a couple of synths).
>
>glad to see we have some parallel development. we even have the same
>mixer.
>what's in your rack?

Gear :)

Here's a better shot of the CPU:  http://armatronix.com/rack.jpg

On the left side, starting from the top:

Furman
EDP
Mackie LM-3204 line mixer
Yamaha PB1 bass preamp (rear-panel input and front-panel selectable
hi-pass/full-range/lo-pass out added)
MAM VF-11 vocoder
Rane SM26 splitter/mixer (monitor split)
dbx 266A compressor/gate
dbx 1046 quad compressor/limiter

right side:

Furman
TC Electronics D-Two digital delay
Ibanez AD202 analog delay (rear-panel I/O added)
Ibanez UE400 multi-effects (same plus front-panel effects switching added)
Ibanez UE405 multi-effects (same)
MXR/ART digital reverb
Symetrix phase filter
Crown VFX2A crossover (one channel for sub-bass LPF, second channel for
analog delay send HPF)