Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V02 #340

<<There's an interesting interview w/ Tony
Visconti in the new Tape Op that talks quite a
bit about his collaborations w/ Bowie, from Ziggy

to Low/Heroes to the new disc.>>

I wish someone would ask him about working with
Thin Lizzy. Oh come on!!! After defending
Frampton, you HAD to know that I was gonna bring
that up! :-) Seriously, the only time I've ever
heard Visconti talk about working with Thin Lizzy
was a short article in GP a couple years where he
basically claimed that the only things that
weren't overdubbed on Live And Dangerous (long
considered by myself to be one of the all time
great live albums) were the drums and audience
noise. So much for "live albums".

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones