Re: Adrian Belew's Twang Bar King

>> ...and he mentioned that he's trying to
>> get it reissued on CD. I told him if he's
>> successful at that, I'll be the first in line!
>
>Me second, me second.  I've always loved that album and especially
>"The Ideal Woman".  I would also love to hear "Lone Rhino" reissued
>("Big Electric Cat", et al).  Though most of both of these (as well
>as "Desire Caught by the Tail") exist on a compilation disc called
>"Desire of the Rhino King".  On CD, SACD, DVD-A, or whatever format
>they care to.  I guess I need to pull out my vinyl...
>
>Oops, me third.

Me fourth ...

I also appreciate his drumming!  Both on "Lone Rhino..." and that ProjeKCt
disk.

I saw him in a tour with Zappa.  On one number, he wore a tin cone on his
head and pretended to be a robot.  Frank "remote control"-led him by
playing guitar.
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *