Re: LINE 6 ECHO PRO review

Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:
 Click here: LINE 6 ECHO PRO
Good review! this is the first I've noticed that makes mention of  additional algorithms that don't appear in the stompbox. I didn't know this. Are there really new types of echo in the echo pro? I know the loop thing is 60 seconds as opposed to 20 but what is totally new?

Also, again I'm sure this has been discussed but I missed it.  Does line 6 make a foot pedal board for their pro series that mimics the DL4 and that series?

On of the great things about the DL4 is that it is a nice FAT easy to stomp on unit.  I like the foot switches *especially* the way they work in loop mode. Does Line 6 offer a floor board with these switches (and maybe even more?) or do users have to go the 3rd party midi route?

If it is third party what do you use?

Finally I've priced these lately and it seems most places can do $399 if you ask. Anyone get better that that new?