SV: Guitar scale prog-

Hello-

I have been looking for a simple PC program that would allow the display of scales across the guitar neck for viewing/printing- but the clencher seems to be to find one that allows the user to define the scale of their choice. I have found plenty with interesting and numerous scales to choose from but none that allow custom scales or even 8 tone scales etc. If anyone knows of such a prog please let me know. Also, being able to create custom chord diagrams to be printed would also be nice-

Cliff

PS- I appreciate the informative dialogs in progress regarding LoopIV and CARP- thanks everyone- the “Loop Saving” folder grows and grows!

H i Cliff,

How about "The Multimedia Guitar Tutor" at http://80.197.46.38/%7Eeyesy/mmgt.htm

All the best

Per Boysen