Re: A Much Shorter Retort

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Cheli-Colando" <kevin@minds-eye.org>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 00:09:AM
Subject: Re: A Much Shorter Retort

> S.P. Goodman wrote:
>
> >I didn't post my own opinion as an invitation to
> >discourse, though.
> >
> Then why post at all if you don't want discourse.  Do you just like to
> see your name next to messages on the list?

Read it again.  I have a right to express my opinion whether you like it or
not, and whether I care what anyone else may think on the topic.  This
one's
a debate that could potentially be a very repetitive waste of bandwidth.
But it didn't mean I should just keep my opinion to myself, though, does
it?
Think about it.