discourse

Uh... I disagree.  The nature of this type of list is discussion.  Sure,
some people just put forth facts, but often there is an opinion as
well.  It's healthy to hear an opposing opinion from someone else. The
idea is that the reader can form their own opinion based on what others
have said, or maybe come up with something totally different based on
their own experiences.  All that said, I'll restate that it's about the
discussion.  The exchange.  This isn't really a place to just post your
opinions and not expect to have them questioned or countered.  It's what
makes this list great.  If you want to just state your opinions in a
forum, set up your own web page and go at it.  Just don't leave your
email address.

Now, we really have spend way too much time on this off topic, but I did
learn from Stewart that the music scene in Paris is *rough* which I
might have never really known.

Mark Sottilaro