Re: two new cool products announced

Yeah, I'm curious about that pedal (as if I need another looping
device!) it seems sweet.  If only you could midi synch it...  I wish
there were a floor looper that synched to MIDI.  I used to be anti foot
pedal, but I'm realizing that I end up having something that takes up
one or two rack spaces AND requires a sizable foot pedal to control.

I've had fun lately going to gigs with only a guitar, Repeater and
Digitech Gnx2.  I can be set up and playing in under 10 minutes.  The
loopfests I did last summer inspired me to lean out my rig for small
gigs.

Mark Sottilaro