From: "Fabian Petersen" <fabpet@web.de>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: VORTEX knobs and pots
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 17:16:37 -0600
Sender: fabpet@web.de

The pots on my Vortex seem to be worn out. First, they feel "loose", the
steps don't seem to be very precise. Second, the pot to step through the
parameters seems to be worst. If I try to select a certain parameter to
change it, the display isn't showing it's actual value. Sometimes it
stays the same, sometimes it needs two steps forward, one step back, to
get the actual parameter value displayed. I assume it is the pot. Or is
this behaviour familiar to any other Vortex users?