Re: looping with a mic

--- Goddess <thefates@earthlink.net> wrote:
>...a volume pedal ... between a mic preamp and
>whatever effects you might be using
> before  the Repeater's input.

That's exactly what I do, and it works quite well.
There's a Midiman Audio Buddy (my nomination for the
stupidest name for a useful piece of gear!) on my
pedalboard. The only problem is when I go to loop a
flute and forget to bring the volume pedal in first!

We had a thread about this very subject around spring
2001; I was looking for a volume pedal with an XLR in.
Got around it by adding the preamp.

-t-