Re: Jazz Looping Pedalboard

>> are there better alternatives to floor pedal boards?

If anybody is looking to buy a pedalboard system, I highly suggest that you
check out NGM Pedalboards

http://www.austintx.net/dexter/ngm/

I bought one over a year ago and have been ~totally~ happy with it. It's
sturdy like a road case and uses quality latches. I purchased a power strip
with 8 spaced outlets from Black Box to mount in the storage compartment so
I can swap out wall warts as needed if I change pedals. Also, I custom
wired
it using George Ls cables.

I got the "standard size" and I can fit a Line-6 DL4, Line 6 MM4, Pearl
Phaser, Pearl Flanger, Electro Harmonix Bass Synthesizser, Lovetone
Meatball, Akai Headrush, EBS Bass Octave, & Moogerfooger Ring Modulator in
it. The standard shelf width they install fits Line 6 pedals perfectly as
you can see from the pics on their site.

The great part is that it was one of the few pedalboard systems where the
lid pops off and the pedals mount to the bottom. Instant set-up.