Re: Jazz Looping Pedalboard

--- Mark Smart <mwsmart@insightbb.com> wrote:
>...and stuck the pedals on it with Velcro. It was
> necessary to use super
> glue the Velcro onto the pedals and board...

I've found that if you carpet the entire board and use
the 'hook' part of the velcro on the pedals, you can
then reposition the pedals at will if you
expand/replace/rework your setup. I use automotive
carpet (about $8 for a 6' x 3' roll in black, gray or
beige at WalMart) and attach it with brush-on contact
cement and heavy duty staples.

-t-

ps: for more pedalboard-related stuff, come on over to
the new pedalboards group at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pedalboards/>
We had 39 folks sign up the first day!