Re: Muting tracks with Repeater via fcb 1010

this aspect of the fcb1010 also drives me crazy, louie, but I just am very,
very careful
and at the start of any gig (if I am using the footpedals) I run a loop in
all four channels to test it out.

Now another work around that I thought up just this instant but haven't
even
tried is
to just create a boot patch in your CFC card that has all tracks unmuted
with no information in them..........is that possible.

no time to check it out,  the last gig of the LOOP TRIO TOUR is tonight
with
Michael Manring and my brother Bill Walker sitting in........I"m really
excited about it.
When the tour is over I go into serious program the fcb1010 to control the
EDP mode...........whew!!!!!  here I come................LOL

yours, Rick Walker