Re: inspiration from drones (was: Real instruments vs. electronic instr)

Reminds me of my high school choir...on a unison pitch I would dig bending
my own sung pitch just a tad, quietly feeling the de-tune beats powerfully
oscillate deep in my head...(it's good that not everyone was doing that!
:-)

Over, Under, Sideways Down.
David