Re: Bassloop,the CD.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Stahl" <alex@pixar.com>
> I like the "made in real-time" distinction somewhat more than the
> "bass only" constraint, partially because I just got a new Roland
> GI-20 pitch-to-midi converter and am having fun layering Korg Z1
> sounds over the bass and might want to feel free to use that.

Hi Alex,

How do you like the GI-20?  (I assume it requires a GK-2B pickup?)  I have
an
old GM-70/GK-1 that is slow to track lower notes on my guitar due to the
physics
of lower pitches having longer wavelengths.  Has the software algorithms
improved to the point where the GI-20 can actually track well on a bass?

Cheers,

Bill