Re: hummer !

In a message dated 7/8/03 6:27:52 AM, mpeters@csi.com writes:

<< the recording of the very nice Berlin Livelooping evening (july 4th,

2003) is flawed by a loud hum ...is there a software (if possible, for pc)
that could handle this? >>

ouch

I ran it thru the only NR I have, Raygun from arboretum. Seemed to respond
a 50 Hertz hum filter. Adjusting some threshold stuff I was able to get
the
hum into the background, it is still there but tolerable.

Steinberg makes a denoiser plug-in which judging by the price must be pro
level and powerful. Might do the trick.

BobC

The Thumb Piano Project
www.mp3.com/thumbpianoproject