OT Re: hummer !

> Steinberg makes a denoiser plug-in which judging by the price must be pro
> level and powerful. Might do the trick.

The Steinberg denoiser is pretty poor. I'd recomend Sonic Foundry's
venerable but still effective Noise Reduction, or Wave's Noise Reduction
Plugin Pack (a really pricey alternative, but often better sounding). For
Hum reduction, the Waves NR pack has a really good Hum reducer - removes
the
hum and all harmonics in one.

bIz

http://www.groovetronica.com - "Well, it hasn't made it into our playlist,
I'm afraid. It's summer so there are no djs here to listen to and play
music, so we're just playing automated music right now."