Re: MIDI Foot controllers?

> yep, once you get the hang of things...but having programmed too many
> devices to list, i'd have to say that the fcb and my old roland jv-1080
were
> the most difficult to program...terrible interfaces and even worse
manuals.

Yeah. My Roland SPD-S manual really blows. It doesn't saw squat about what
can and can't be controlled via midi, at least not in any human
understandable format!

The other thing that irritates the hell out of me about Roland is they
don't
make the manuals available online. Makes researching capabilities kindof
difficult!

Paul