Re: (affordable) stereo (live) looping?

I imagine pretty big, though I don't think they did much with their
"studio" modeler line.  They're main business seems to be guitar amps.
I could be wrong.  I don't know about the others, but the Delay Pro
seemed seriously flawed.  Bad MIDI sync for delays.  No MIDI sync for
loops.

... but it was so close.  Nice interface.  Interesting delay models.
If they still are making them with the MIDI bug, they are ripping the
public off.  They came out with a PODxt, I think they'd do much, much
better if they actually put out an Echo Pro that did what it was
supposed to do and got the midi synced loop thing going as well.

Mark Sottilaro