RE: (affordable) stereo (live) looping?

At 10:55 AM 7/17/2003 -0700, Greg House wrote:

>Actually, as near as I can tell, there never WAS a $199 blowout...except
>at one
>particular local GuitarCenter store. Not a generalized thing. When I read
>about
>that price, I searched all the online vendors I could find and nobody had
>'em
>below $299.

Well, it may have been localized to GC, but it was more than just a single
local store.  When I called around the Chicagoland area, the employees at
the other stores knew exactly what I was talking about, but were already
sold out.  I finally found the last Echo Pro in their Northern Suburbs
location (Highland Park), and snarfed it up for $199.  At that time, there
were still a couple of Filter Pros and Mod Pros around the area going for
that price as well.

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil