Re: OT: Drum machines an program changes

On Saturday, July 19, 2003, at 02:11 PM, Paul Sanders wrote:

> For that solution though I should go back to the FCB1010, but then I
> loose the alpa display. Tradeoffs, tradeoffs.

It's all about tradeoffs, this life.

> So Mark, go take a shit and read  YOUR manuals!  :)

Dude, I do my best manual reading while on the toilet.  ||:Read the
manual, then to mess with the gear, get stuck, read manual.  Mess with
gear. Write LD message :||  It's the cycle of life.

Good gear and a high fiber diet is all I need.

Mark