Repeater CFC: where to find them

I am trying to find a NEW compact flash card that will format in my Repeater.  I have tried 3 new Simple Tech 128MB cards, and the new ones will not work.   I have spoken to tech support at Simple Tech, and they tell me that the "controller chip" on the cards continually change, so it is likely the new cards cannot be read by the older Repeater.

Any idea where I can find a card that will work?  Please give details on the exact type of card, specs if you have them, etc. so I get the correct one.

thanks so much!
erika

Do you Yahoo!?